Your privacy is important to Xpress Business Solutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Xpress Business Solutions collects, and the ways in which Xpress Business Solutions uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Xpress Business Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including what accounting package is best for your business);]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including obtaining access to a third party secured client portal);]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including what accounting package is best for your business); and]
- [any other information that you send to Xpress Business Solutions.]
Using personal information
Xpress Business Solutions may use your personal information to:
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Xpress Business Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Xpress Business Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Xpress Business Solutions will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Xpress Business Solutions will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Xpress Business Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Xpress Business Solutions
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 7373 147th ST W STE 182 Apple Valley, MN 55124.